[FRIAM] gelotophilia

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:07:13 EDT 2020

Yes! This is exactly my sentiment in objecting to the (torturously defined) concept of definite. There are a number of us here on the list who seem dyed-in-the-wool predicativists and impredicativity will be rejected at every turn, often imperiously and pretentiously. I'm not *committed* to the idea that loopiness is a primary constituent of living systems. But so few can construct a good argument *against* it that I've remained in this state for decades, now.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ