[FRIAM] a different kind of credibility (risk)

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:17:03 EDT 2020

No Evidence That Doctor Group in Viral Video Got Near COVID 'Front Lines'
— Who are the physicians behind America's Frontline Doctors?
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/87797

I feel a bit sorry for the *other* actual doctors on this list, other than Stella Immanuel [⛧].

Simone Gold, MD, JD
James Todaro, MD
Bob Hamilton, MD
Dan Erickson, MD
Richard Urso, MD

Let that be a lesson to you credible people out there. As soon as you allow one of *us* wackos into your ranks, you risk losing all credibility.

[⛧] I might be in love with Stella! But now all those beautiful websites have been taken down ... talking about things like "Deliverance from family line witchcraft" and other insightful topics. Luckily YouTube has our backs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LedtG25Yy6w You be you YouTube! Don't let The Man tell you what's real and what's fake.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ