[FRIAM] a different kind of credibility (risk)

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:53:09 EDT 2020

Yep. It's tough to balance an appreciation for imaginary constructs against hard-nosed productivity. But it's relatively easy if you think, as I do, that all thought is nonsense. What matters is what happens. What one thinks is irrelevant. So both Tami and Ed are wrong in the primacy they attribute to thought, whatever the content.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ