[FRIAM] "certain codes of conduct"

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:22:49 EDT 2020

Frank, I never gave a gift to M.I.T. either, and my youngest son was not
accepted.   He went on to graduate from UCSD with a 4.0 average and sold
the GIS company he co-founded to Kodak when he was 23 years old.  I have
always assumed he was turned down because he went to a public high school
in the South and came from a middle class background.

My oldest son got into grad school at the U. of Chicago because a friend of
mine who was a Chicago alum and well-known politician wrote a letter.
Milton ("There's no such thing as a free lunch") Friedman adopted my son as
a protage and turned him away from righteous pursuit.  I've never forgiven
that wicked business school.