[FRIAM] FW: Thread bender

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:57:26 EDT 2020

Here's a dad joke that I've told at Friam a couple of times apologies to
any reader who heard it from me:

Thor was gathering wood for a fire when his wife ran out and screamed,
"There's a saber toothed tiger in the cave with mother!". Thor says, "Who
cares what happens to a saber toothed tiger?"

Some have said that it's a misogynist joke.  I think it's equally down
putting of both genders.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,