[FRIAM] journalists

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Thu Jun 4 12:21:11 EDT 2020

Pieter:
Yes, I agree that there will be, overall, that it is likely there will be a
net loss of what today we call jobs.
Tom

Tom Johnson - tom at jtjohnson.com
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
*NM Foundation for Open Government* <http://nmfog.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-The-Peoples-Data/1599854626919671>*