[FRIAM] Santa Fe Plaza Riot

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Jun 4 21:34:17 EDT 2020

Today there’s a televised memorial service for George Floyd.
Moments ago I saw Al Sharpton giving a signature sermon about this stranger to an national audience of strangers.  It seems more significant to grieve for a person that is a stranger, but who has a story that is familiar.   Whatever cultural diversification that occurs naturally and is (supposedly) expensive to suppress seems like lower order bits and inconsequential.   This is what always annoys me about Libertarians.   It isn’t that they are selfish or cause harm, it is that they are just another set of more-or-less similar instances, and think they are special.   But they are just as boring.   They fail to create the entropy they claim is important.