[FRIAM] Oblivion resistant swarm

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:08:09 EDT 2020

I developed some ABMs at BiosGroup.  That looks interesting and it would be
fun to develop.  The "Ford Model" that I implemented took more than two
weeks and it was written in Java.  If had to do with modeling purchaser
behavior in relation to Ford Ranger pickups and the desirability of options
sets.  We were anticipating modeling the influence customers have on
each other among other things.

Frank

Frank Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz