[FRIAM] millenarianism

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Jun 7 17:55:09 EDT 2020

It often seemed like George W. Bush would start talking before he decided where he really wanted to go.   Sometimes he would recover and sometimes he would not.   I know when I’m put on the spot, like on a video conference, it seems to me like there’s a wave moving forward and the goal is just to put the banal or non-controversial stuff in the front of the wave and save time to prioritize or guard or qualify the rest in real time.  The coding is a separate process from the real time editing.