[FRIAM] chicken-egg::gumflap-talk

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 12:08:28 EDT 2020

Ha! Yes. And I remember one episode where he *dropped* his HUGE folder of transparencies and they spread out magnificently all over the (wooden) stage floor ... literally minutes before the talk was supposed to start. It seemed like the audience loved the resulting presentation after "shuffling" the slides.

--
☣ uǝlƃ