[FRIAM] tactics and strategy - from vFRIAM 6/12 - attention glen

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Jun 12 18:10:21 EDT 2020

Trump made a direct appeal to racists and other people of backward sensibilities in this country and it worked.   The challenge is not to pacify them, play politics with them, or find a way to forgive them.  The challenge is to make it abundantly clear what they are about and isolate them.   This may mean deepening the divisions and burning some bridges along the way.

Clear enough?