[FRIAM] alternative response

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Jun 14 14:52:34 EDT 2020

We don’t all do stuff like that.   Stop generalizing like this.

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> on behalf of "thompnickson2 at gmail.com" <thompnickson2 at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 11:51 AM
To: 'The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group' <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] alternative response

So, Jochen,

Let it be the case (ex hypothesi) that The Definitive Study (triple blind, a gazillion subjects) has been completed and it has been shown that NEITHER of these extracts has any effect what-so-ever.  Would you continue to take them?  Why?

Given that we all do stuff like that, on what ground do we have contempt for tin hat folks and climate deniers.

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com<mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/