[FRIAM] End most covid transmission?

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:07:56 EDT 2020

Gary,

Well I keep getting conflicting information on that.  That masks are effective would suggest droplet transmission, but masks also interfere with hand to mouth transmission.   In any case, given the important – if not primary  -- role of hands in transmission, there must be SOME reason people aren’t thinking of virus-unfriendly glove materials as a partial protection against the disease.

Also, for you chemists out there: is a dry acid still an acid?

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/