[FRIAM] falsifying the lost opportunity updating mechanism for free will

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:46:36 EDT 2020

I suppose I see changes in memory as being mediated by changes in the
properties of the sediment/stigmergy, and composition scope being a kind of
algebraic process over the model. Sub-branches can be selected and compared.
For instance, given a single binary tree with a Markov property specifying
downward transitions, the left branch at a node can be seen as an
alternative possibility to the right branch. Perhaps, there could exist some
kind of limiting *river delta* that all others can be mapped into. In any
case, I am unclear how the composition scope might need to be extraneous.

For the record, I am not married to the river delta model, but I see it as
being one of many that might meet your theory and so I will continue to
clarify where I can. I am attempting a model-theoretic perspective where:

1) There is some phenomena to explore, say symmetry.
2) We posit a theory, say the axioms of a group.
3) We create models of the theory: finite groups, Lie groups, topological
groups, etc...
4) We explore what the different models elucidate about our phenomena.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/