[FRIAM] observability and randomness

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jun 29 18:24:24 EDT 2020

What's the quote of the quote by Freeman Dyson, "Young men should prove theorems, old men should write books"?
I think you must be resisting the reality of becoming old.   Books, man!

Marcus

On 6/29/20, 3:13 PM, "Friam on behalf of ∄ uǝlƃ" <friam-bounces at redfish.com on behalf of gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

    Why always with the books? Papers! I want papers! Besides, does Horney's book criticize Aronson and Mills? I suspect not. It would suck to read a whole book thinking you recommended it for that reason and realizing you recommended it for some other bizarre reason unknown to me.

    --
    ☣ uǝlƃ

    Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam