[FRIAM] observability and randomness

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Jun 30 12:50:07 EDT 2020

I remember many years ago when Eric was apparently prodded for some bio, he produced something including a terrifying claim like "Eric Smith is a generalist."   I was very pleased to read this, but I got the distinct impression he was spoken to about how to one should present themselves in order to appear distinguished.    This is even better!