[FRIAM] Acid epistemology - restarting a previous conversation

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:30:48 EST 2020

Nick,

I think you have a point.  Those old Greeks seem to be saying that the set
of true propositions are the analytic ones, although
they didn't use that word.  How do.we know that birds fly?  Because "birds"
means small animals that fly.

But then Dave's objections come into play.

Frank
---
Frank C. Wimberly
505 670-9918