[FRIAM] Acid epistemology - restarting a previous conversation

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 17:49:06 EST 2020

Dave, et al.,

As long as any idea  proposed is taken modestly seriously by the proposer, I am interested in it.  You are not the only person at the table that speaks of experience beyond experience, so I definitely I have to take it seriously, no matter HOW crazy it drives me.

Nicholas Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/