[FRIAM] Pragmaticism and puritanism

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:51:00 EDT 2020

Reminds me of a conversation I had with the Chair of the Philosophy
Department at Carnegie Mellon.  I told him that Bertrand Russell fell off
his bicycle when he realized that Anselm's proof of the existence of God is
valid.  Wilfried Sieg (a German) looked concerned but after a few moments
he said with relief,  "Ah, valid but not sound!"  Is that consistent with
what you said?

---
Frank C. Wimberly
505 670-9918