[FRIAM] Pragmaticism and puritanism

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Mar 11 14:43:06 EDT 2020

Maybe a DIYbio project is needed to deploy sequencing machines all over the place.   It seems crazy the US is so backward on this, with so much technology available to do surveillance.

On 3/11/20, 11:20 AM, "Friam on behalf of uǝlƃ ☣" <friam-bounces at redfish.com on behalf of gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

    I tried to make this point at an earthquake preparedness meeting last night and failed miserably. Thanks for the Tang cite.

    --
    ☣ uǝlƃ