[FRIAM] to the local congregation

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:20:27 EDT 2020

Hi, everybody,

Please, if you have any of the signs of the corona virus - principally an
otherwise unexplained fever and/or a dry cough - and/or if you have flown
within the last week, please give the next FRIAM meeting a miss until your
situation resolves.  Our average age is in the 70's and we certainly qualify
for membership in the "most vulnerable group".

Apollonian that I am, I have decided not to come, myself, even with the
above precautions.  I am trying to observe a 6' separation from anybody
outside my family.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>