[FRIAM] Outbreak Simulation

Patrick Reilly patrick.reilly at ipsociety.net
Fri Mar 20 12:13:51 EDT 2020

I can't find the Zoom invite.  Could you invite me?

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:26 AM Jochen Fromm <jofr at cas-group.net> wrote:

> Nice simulation:
> https://meltingasphalt.com/interactive/outbreak/
>
> -J.

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly,
please send an email to patrick.reilly at ipsociety.net.