[FRIAM] The covid death rate in the US

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat Mar 21 11:48:46 EDT 2020

MITRE’s calculation is even more dire

https://www.mitre.org/sites/default/files/publications/COVID-19_MITRE_Action_Paper_March-2020.pdf

On Mar 21, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Barry MacKichan <barry.mackichan at mackichan.com> wrote:

Yesterday Jim showed a plot of deaths in Italy that indicated the growth rate was, possibly, falling off some. I just redid my US plot updated with yesterday’s data, and it shows the US rate accelerating. The plotted points are definitely curving upward and the doubling time is now 3.0 days. It was 3.5 days when I started this project on Wednesday.

There is an attachment here. I hope it makes it through the list scrubbing.

<2020-03-20 US COVID-19 death growth.pdf>