[FRIAM] wifi repeaters?!

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Wed Mar 25 12:12:28 EDT 2020

Another vote for Eero. Three units worked for me when in Santa Fe in a
house with some interior adobe walls. Here in NC in a “stick house”,
it is probably overkill but still nice.

The only downside that I know of for Eero is that it needs internet
access for its configuration, so it’s not very useful if your internet
is down.

—Barry