[FRIAM] Fwd: PITCH IN: New Mexico's Social Enterprise Challenge

Ron Newman ron.newman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:19:49 EDT 2020

Ron Newman, M.S., M.M.E.
Founder, IdeaTreeLive.com <https://www.Ideatreelive.com> Knowledge Modeling
www.RonPiano.com
Blog <https://www.ronwrite.com>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rue, Wendy <wrue at sandia.gov>
Date: Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:22 PM
Subject: PITCH IN: New Mexico's Social Enterprise Challenge

We have an exciting opportunity to share with you!

*PITCH IN:*  *New Mexico’s Social Enterprise Challenge*
Do you have an innovative idea to help address the immediate and long-term
economic impacts of COVID-19 in our community? If so, we want to hear from
you.

Hosted by Bernalillo County, Nusenda Credit Union, UNM Innovation Academy
and the Sandia Labs' Center for Collaboration and Commercialization (C3),
this competition provides an opportunity for anyone in the state to pitch
their ideas for a chance to win cash prizes from a prize pool of $10,000 and
receive follow-on support from economic development professionals.

Please visit PITCH IN <https://unminnovationacademy.wixsite.com/pitchin> for
more information.

*Applications are due by April 1, 2020.*

Contact the Pitch In team at pitchinprizecompetition at gmail.com with any
questions.

Thank you,

*David Kistin*

Center for Collaboration and Commercialization

Sandia National Laboratories

505-205-3598

*dkistin at sandia.gov <dkistin at sandia.gov>*

*Wendy Rue*

Center for Collaboration and Commercialization

Sandia National Laboratories

505-238-5658

wrue at sandia.gov