[FRIAM] testing

Joe Spinden js at qri.us
Sat Mar 28 11:33:01 EDT 2020

The BBC is reporting India has developed and inexpensive, faster test kit:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-52064427

JS

On 3/28/20 1:19 AM, Jochen Fromm wrote:
> There is hope. I am confident EU and US can develop a vaccine and a
> faster test. We need massive tests to make the invisible asymptomatic
> carriers visible. Those who have the virus must be immediately
> isolated even if they have only mild symptoms. Recently a 5-min test
> was approved! This sounds good.
> https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/abbott-receives-approval-for-test-that-can-detect-coronavirus-in-as-little-as-5-minutes.html
>
> -J.

Joe

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.