[FRIAM] Coronavirus New Mexico numbers.xlsx

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:11:50 EDT 2020

I'll trust your criticism. But the perfect shouldn't be the enemy of the good. If this was the best/first way for them to act, then I wouldn't be too hard on them. If you attempt to help and they get all defensive, then "No Quarter". 8^)

But semi-auto isn't half-assed in the general sense. I think once you get the data into publishable form humans need to do some verification, even if that bottlenecks the process. The last thing you want is some bug in the fully automatic stack to produce misleading output. There may even be an argument for a few eyeball bottlenecks in the toolchain, if for no other reason than scaffolding for when/if the final verification step fails.

--
☣ uǝlƃ