[FRIAM] Warring Darwinians for Glen, Steve

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:03:26 EDT 2020

I agree that the problem is the same as the problem of working out what your point of view would be from where you are standing.  If that is a hard problem for you, I trust your judgement, for the moment, until more evidence is in, that its hard for you. However,  it doesn’t seem hard for me, although, if further evidence were presented to me, I might be convinced otherwise.

Do we agree on what sort of evidence would be required to convince you that the problem is easy for you or me that the problem is hard for me?

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/