[FRIAM] ill-conceived question

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat May 2 15:31:38 EDT 2020

Example of the government just getting in the way.

https://www.lansingcitypulse.com/stories/msu-researchers-macgyver-new-covid-19-test-but-wait-for-green-light,14290

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> on behalf of Jochen Fromm <jofr at cas-group.net>
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 12:19 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] ill-conceived question

The economy is collapsing right now. It has positive side effects like clean air in L.A. and Beijing, but right now it is collapsing.

-J.