[FRIAM] ill-conceived question

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:24:24 EDT 2020

Sounds like the lesson is that if you're willing to lose old people you
don't have to lock down.  As an old person I have my doubts about that
approach.  In the last three days one of my highschool classmates died of
covid related causes and a first cousin died of a heart attack with no
known covid involvement.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,