[FRIAM] Fwd: Thesis Proposal - Dylan Fitzpatrick - Today - Monday, May 4 at 9am - via Zoom

George Duncan gtduncan at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:19:39 EDT 2020

Most appropriate topic

George Duncan
Emeritus Professor of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
georgeduncanart.com
See posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Land: (505) 983-6895
Mobile: (505) 469-4671

My art theme: Dynamic exposition of the tension between matrix order and
luminous chaos.

"Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may
then be a valuable delusion."
>From "Notes to myself on beginning a painting" by Richard Diebenkorn.

"It's that knife-edge of uncertainty where we come alive to our truest
power." Joanna Macy.