[FRIAM] Warring Darwinians for Glen, Steve

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 08:44:08 EDT 2020

My grandson uses his Echo Dot extensively.  A soft female voice answers his
questions about spelling, arithmetic, geography, etc.  The other day he
asked, understandably, "Alexa, will you marry me?"  She said, "I've decided
to wait until Mars is colonized before making that commitment."  Good
thinking.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,