[FRIAM] Ranked Choice Voting app

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:55:58 EDT 2020

Huh, thanks!  Kat Williams (a comedian). Has a riff about that. Basically
he felt at one time if you didn't have 'haters' (trolls) because of some
issue they have. You might be doing it wrong. Basically if you don't have
people challenging you (even as jackasses/trolls/haters)  you need to step
up your game. At least that's his thinking. I got to thinking about that
after mentioned that read..