[FRIAM] Meanwhile, back on the troll farms

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:42:30 EDT 2020

Marcus,

Thanks for taking my question seriously.  I understood what I was talking about even less than I usually do.

Let’s say I was an evil genius and wanted to introduce evil code into a project on github.  What would happen?

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/