[FRIAM] Movement vs. Behavior, and what's in the Black Box

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:44:24 EDT 2020

Of course. Sorry for *hiding* it. But when I said one "changing color" isn't different from another "changing color", I was focusing on color changes. That's why I said the full clause "changing color" after both examples. I'm sorry for not trying to make that more clear... maybe all caps ... or asterisks.

--
☣ uǝlƃ