[FRIAM] PSC Tornado Visualization (2008) [720p] - YouTube

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:40:13 EDT 2020

I disagree completely. Right there in the description we see 2 layers of prestidigitation: "Numerically simulated" and "Visualized". Then when we click on the psc link, we get a 404 error. This is akin to a magician sawing a woman in half on stage. Unless you see the *numbers* (since it's "numerically simulated") and unless you see whatever is being "visualized", you should definitely not take it seriously.

--
☣ uǝlƃ