[FRIAM] Wisconsin stay-at-home (safer at home) order overturned

Eric Charles eric.phillip.charles at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:57:55 EDT 2020

On Maddow huh.... that would explain why so many of my more liberal
Facebook friends are spewing so much venom over the issue.... Did she ask
him *any *questions that required him to justify his interpretation of the
court's decision? Or have any assessment of what the court decision was,
separate from the Governor's complaining about it? (Honest questions, I
didn't see it.)

I really think of her as the Bill O'Reilly of the left. Not the Glen Beck
mind you, but the O'Reilly. In both cases, if they would just own how
biased their shows are, it would make the whole situation much better.

Eric P. Charles, Ph.D.
Department of Justice - Personnel Psychologist
American University - Adjunct Instructor
<echarles at american.edu>