[FRIAM] Fwd: the role of intuition/inspiration in Science

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:17:09 EDT 2020

Steve,

I have always thought of intuition as reasoning that I do that I  cannot myself follow.  Like, you-guys engage in a lot of reasoning that seems sort-of right and arrives at conclusions that seem sort-of right, but which I cannot myself follow.  Well, I do that, too.  That’s intuition.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/