[FRIAM] Movement vs. Behavior, and what's in the Black Box

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:39:15 EDT 2020

Jon and cottonwood seeds,

See, that’s why I want to talk about tornadoes.  We need to know the point of view from which you are viewing the seed before we say that it is behaving.  So if we limit our view to the motions of the seed, we might want to say that it is behaving.  We might later account, through intricate micro dopplar radar that it’s motions are entirely accountable to eddies in the wind.  This discovery, on my account, would be an explanation of its behavior, not a demonstration that it is not behaving.

Why does nobody want to talk about tornadoes?

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/