[FRIAM] the end of the pandemic

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:39:07 EDT 2020

Dave,

Today markedly begins tourism season here in Santa Fe.
Over the last month, I have been going for long walks
downtown around the plaza. I prefer it to the crowded
walks along the bicycle paths and until today, all the
business were closed and the park relatively empty.
Today, I counted around 50 in or around the park.
On my way home (I live downtown), I passed vacation
rentals, teeming with life. Families are arriving en masse
from Texas, California, Colorado and the rest. I suspect,
Santa Fe may see the exponentiation it had so carefully
managed to avoid.

Jon