[FRIAM] to the local congregation

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:00:23 EDT 2020

7 new cases in Santa Fe, yesterday!  I think it’s a blip, a batch of cases coming in from nursing homes.  Still, in conjunction with Jon’s report of cheerful hoards of maskless covid-denying Texans arriving in Santa Fe on Friday, it did cause me concern.

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/