[FRIAM] Being Political

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon May 18 16:27:02 EDT 2020

Val Demmings would not back down to Trump on the campaign trail.   She’d rough him up, and bring out black voters.   But Obama will probably do that too.  I worry that Warren is vulnerable to COVID-19 since her brother died.   He was elderly, though.   It remains to be seen how much of a genetic component there is to vulnerability.