[FRIAM] hidden

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon May 18 18:21:20 EDT 2020

I don't know what you mean by "my metaphor". In both cases, the colored number diagram and the diagram within a diagram (steganography), it's all right there in front of you if only you had the key to see it.

The "key" is the algorithm by which you transform the data that's there. There is no boundary, only the transformation. ... like reordering the words in a word puzzle. E.g. Slate Star Codex *hides* the name Scott Alexander. There's no boundary there. But there is a transformation that needs to be made to see the hidden info.

--
☣ uǝlƃ