[FRIAM] hidden

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 22:48:34 EDT 2020

Frank,

There are many things that you have experienced that I have not, and vv, but no value is added by calling these “inner.”  I can sort of go along with Glen’s gloss on “inside”, but when you metamorphose it to “inner”, I get antsy.

But I think we have tilled this ground for all it is worth, for the moment.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/