[FRIAM] Mission to Abisko

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue May 19 10:33:00 EDT 2020

Dave -
> Curses for both Steve and Merle who FORCED me to Amazon to purchase
> both Boundaries and Barriers and Paradigms Lost. Only there for five
> minutes and bought those two plus three others.  You people are
> enablers and I am a weak addict.

But only after you forced me to buy Abisko and Boundaries... the first
being a gateway to the other.

I have been trying to discipline myself to order books through OpCit who
was offering curbsideish service until last Saturday when they opened
their doors (just a crack wide enough to pick up books).   But you being
up on a mountain in Utah talking to a burning bush, I understand your
best source for nearly everything would be the UPS man!

Merle -

I am wondering if Lars doesn't know Karlqvist... All of Sweden seems to
be about the same size in social distance as Northern NM.   The work is
somewhat tangential to Lars' interests, but perhaps I don't know Lars'
inner/hidden interests.. how could I?