[FRIAM] hidden

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:27:56 EDT 2020

 > I don’t have anything useful or clarifying to say about inner experience
either, except to vote that it seems a fine term from which to begin an in

Psychoanalysts have been working on this for over a century but scientists
reject their methodology and many of their conclusions.  They reject them
qua scientists but many embrace them personally if they live in a place
where psychodynamic therapy is available.  Nothing could be more
ideographic than an extremely deep investigation of an individual's "inner
life" including her dreams, fantasies, and memories of childhood pains and
joys.

Based on living in Pittsburgh where there are two major universities I can
say, tentatively, that there are high energy physicists and even
behaviorists who have benefitted from this approach.
---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505