[FRIAM] hidden

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:23:00 EDT 2020

I apologize that I come across to you as aggressively authoritarian.  I
admit that I'm wrong frequently.  Do you remember when I said that NPD is
almost psychotic and then took it back?  There are many other examples.
 If learn that I am like Trumpian will withdraw from all human activity.

There does seem to be some frequent misinterpretation and misperception of
feelings going on between us.  You seem like a different person in the Zoom
Friam meetings.

I offer the hand of friendship (if I could),

Frank

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 11:13 AM uǝlƃ ☣ <gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

> You're so aggressively authoritarian. Sheesh. Do you ever admit you might
> be wrong? Or am I simply "rubbed the wrong way"?
>
> You seem to minimize the importance of the *additional* measures I mention
> over and over again like para- and endocrine signalling, hormones, fMRI,
> etc.
>
> I am *not* minimizing the content of the dreams. I'm claiming that the
> content of the *stories* about dreams are not the same as the content of
> the dreams. I'm further hypothesizing that there may be NO CONTENT to the
> dreams, only content to the stories told using the dreams as content.
>
> On 5/20/20 10:07 AM, Frank Wimberly wrote:
> > You seem to minimize the importance of the content of dreams which is
> what most people are interested in.  By the way, some people do have
> recurring dreams especially bad dreams.  There can be variations but they
> are essentially the same dream.
>

> --
> ☣ uǝlƃ

Frank Wimberly