[FRIAM] hidden

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:27:31 EDT 2020

A Waking Nightmare for COVID-19 Patients
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_AKe07J7tE

Awhile back my mom passed out and fell because of a "heart block", which is an electrical problem. During her stay in critical care, me and my sister watched her playing cards with her dreamt friends, including my dad (who'd been dead for awhile by then). Her eyes were open, hands up as if holding a dealt hand, etc. She'd pull cards out and lay them down on the "table". Her eyes would dart back and forth. She'd even complain under her breath about how long "someone" was taking to play their turn. This went on for hours ... literally I think about 2.5 hours in one stint. I interrupted her during one "game" after which she started talking about there being a man in the bathroom. She wasn't afraid. She just wanted to know who that man was in the bathroom. There was no bathroom and, obviously, no man. There was a mirror where she kept looking, though.

--
☣ uǝlƃ