[FRIAM] Mapping COVID-19 by ESRI

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:13:27 EDT 2020

Tom,

This is really interesting.  Thank you.  Perhaps even better than the national geographic site.  I hate the pallet, but it’s not manly to worry about the color of things.  The navigation is a bit jittery, but I should figure that out in time.  In short, a GREAT find.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/