[FRIAM] anonymity/deniability/ambiguity

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:57:07 EDT 2020

Ha! Not in the end. He refused to be rational right up until they evicted him and his family for not paying rent. And I agree completely with you. By hook or crook, we CNS governed animals are fast and fantastic at choosing the right decoder instantaneously. Everything else is post-hoc and often a complete waste of time. But if you're gonna waste time *anyway*, may as well waste it in a fun way ... as long as your dog won't die or your neighbor doesn't brandish his 9mm.

--
☣ uǝlƃ